 Robotics / 19417
Re: Hard to find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:23:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Kam Tsang" <tsang@2xtreme.net> writes:
I am having a hard time finding the Robotics Invention System.
They are not available on line, unless you are willing to pay
[a lot] more than $200 plus tax plus S/H.  In (California) stores,
what I was able to locate were sets already opened and returned.
I hope it's only like this because of Christmas. Or is the system
getting less attention from Lego?

-kam

Target has just put RIS on the shelves for Christmas in many places. Most of
the year they kept it off because it is a big ticket item.