 Robotics / 19416
Re: Searching technical informations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:33:44 GMT

At 01:16 PM 11/13/02, you wrote:
I'm searching for technical informations about differents LEGO motors.

I'd like to know the motors available in the mindstorm kit, their power and
their tours/min... It's very difficult to find this. Is there somebody who
knows that??? This can be also athers motors, both powerfull and
micro-motor!

I'd like also informaions about the batteries, just technical
informations...

Vincent,

I can't help you about the batteries, but I do know of a page that one of
the MIT lab groups put together and it has everything you could possibly
need. Find the page here:

http://web.mit.edu/sp.742/www/motor.html

~Mike Thorn
http://www11.brinkster.com/buachaille/   My Page