 Robotics / 19413
19412  |  19414
Subject:
Hard to find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:32:12 GMT

I am having a hard time finding the Robotics Invention System.
They are not available on line, unless you are willing to pay
[a lot] more than $200 plus tax plus S/H.  In (California) stores,
what I was able to locate were sets already opened and returned.
I hope it's only like this because of Christmas. Or is the system
getting less attention from Lego?

-kam