 Robotics / 19149
    Controlling larger motors from RCX ?? —Terry King
   We need to control larger motors with a separate 12V power supply, from the RCX outputs. We would like to 'mirror' the RCX bipolar, pulse-width-modulated outputs to a separate circuit with a larger H-bridge that is (probably) electrically isolated (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        RCX as programmable battery charger —Camp0s
     I was looking at my 1 years old cell phone, its battery is deteriorationg so fast cause of a bad recharger. I wondered about building a "hardware" charger, but i never found a design without a IC with good features: without an IC its quite difficult (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: RCX as programmable battery charger —Terry King
     In article <NGBBLFNPCLBPEJNIJPO...ibero.it>, lego- robotics@crynwr.com says... (...) This could be done... I think. Learning how it all works is enough of a reason to make a $100 microcontroller charge $10 batteries... The Rcx outputs current limit (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

         Vision Comand —Scott Davis
      I recently bought a vision comand. I was unable to install it. I have Windows XP. Can anyone help me? Is there a patch? thank you scott (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

         R: RCX as programmable battery charger —Camp0s
     Thanks for that info, i also searched with google about maximum output power, but the only thingh i got was 10 mA from the the microcontroller chip and a lot about firmware, programming and other stuffs. What i'm whising to do, is not just a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: R: RCX as programmable battery charger —Stef Mientki
      (...) What you're trying todo is known as "reflex" loading. Search for it on the internet. The protocol is about this - load with 5 times the capacity for 1 sec (so it's full in about 10 minutes !!) - discharge with 50!!! times the capacity for (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Controlling larger motors from RCX ?? —CarlosLuis Rendón Monterroso
   Terry, I'd like to have more details about your project. I wonder, wouldn't be easier if you use a PICMicro MCU? or maybe another controller family? Tell me more, maybe I can help. Best Regards, CarlosLuis Rendon M. "Terry King" <tking@together.net> (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)