 Robotics / 19117
19116  |  19118
Subject:
Need to compare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:32:58 GMT

Hello everybody,

For my university, we must construct a bot with LEGO Mindstorms. This bot
has to be able to climb a step, to ride above a (little) whole and to have
left and right wheels at different height. In fact, he might be able to go
everywhere...

We have choices to do that. We can use wheels, legs or caterpillars
tracks...

I would need your experience to say me wich system is the best.... We think
that wheels are the best, by intuition, but why??? Have you some argument???
Is there a risk for the wheel to stay in the whole???

Have tou some ideas, maybe???

Thank you very much!

Vincent