 Robotics / 19129
Re: Need to compare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:03:25 GMT

The following link may be of some use, it seems an interesteing design for
climbing obstacles.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SweetHome/2001/Eight.html#ZURU

At 08:35 PM 9/28/02 +0200, Vincent Raman wrote:
Thanks,

Yes, it's the maximum dimensions...

We have already seen the shrimp and we think to build something like that
(maybe also with tri-star wheels)... But if somebody find a better solution,
because we don't know the comportement of the shrimp with a little hole on
the ground. A whole just large enouh to "keep" a wheel...

But the trouble is that we can exclude all other possibilty without
arguments! Just saying "That's we need" is not enough...

Why exclude caterpillars, legs?

For the step, it begins at 1cm and it will be increased until no véhicule is
able to climb this step...

Vincent