 Robotics / 18510
Re: Which spybotic set is best?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:25:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Henry Kruer writes:
My birthday's coming soon (I'm 12) , and since there isn't much for my
parents to buy me from Lego that I don't have or detest, I might ask for a
Spybotic set. (I know, I'm mainly a space, pirate and castle fan.)
I'm interested in the new pieces and the programming- GO DAVE BAUM!
but I'm wondering whch one is 'best.'  I'm leaning twords Gigamesh, becouse
of the new gears, but I'm wondering what you guys think.

Thanks!

-JHK

I personally ordered the Gigamesh first, due to the unique wheel set--the
other 'bots looked as if I could make them with stock RIS parts.

I only have the Gigamesh, but am currently placing an order for the tracked
one (have to go look up the name now)

Have a happy and safe birthday.

Dave K.