 Robotics / 18506
18505  |  18507
Subject:
Which spybotic set is best?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:07:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My birthday's coming soon (I'm 12) , and since there isn't much for my
parents to buy me from Lego that I don't have or detest, I might ask for a
Spybotic set. (I know, I'm mainly a space, pirate and castle fan.)
I'm interested in the new pieces and the programming- GO DAVE BAUM!
but I'm wondering whch one is 'best.'  I'm leaning twords Gigamesh, becouse
of the new gears, but I'm wondering what you guys think.

Thanks!

-JHK