 Robotics / 18462
Re: Interactive-C 4.01 for RCX rotation sensor support?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:56:17 GMT

Gareth Bestor wrote:

I started playing with IC4.01 from KIPR (http://www.kipr.org/)

Wanted to do this, too. But on my system, the linux version dies with a
memory protect violation. Is anyone using the linux version and can give me
some advice?

Regards,

Michael