 Robotics / 18436
    LEGO parts -- genuine? —Liz B
   I have what y’all might consider stupid questions on the identification of some parts. But please consider that I’ve only played casually with LEGOs as an adult, never as a child, and have only the last several months been really learning the ins (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO parts -- genuine? —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) I do own both the 1x1x5 brick and the 2x1x3 slope and I know they are genuine lego. (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO parts -- genuine? —Pedro Silva
     (...) LEGO has a slope like that: (URL) test if it is LEGO, may I suggest you try inserting an antenna or some sort of *minifig tool* in the open stud? If it is LEGO, the tool should fit the hole. For reference, this part was used in many sets, one (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: LEGO parts -- genuine? —Allan Bedford
   (...) Hello Liz, Well, I'm not enough of a LEGO piece expert to help you identify the parts in question, but perhaps I can offer another piece of friendly advice: (...) Don't forget that in both these cases, you are referring to LEGO(R) bricks and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)