 Robotics / 18442
Re: LEGO parts -- genuine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 13:59:49 GMT

However, I have run across two different parts (of sufficient number
that I am concerned) that I cannot tell what they are.  One is an
elongated slope.  It appears to be a black 75 2x1x3 slope (3 being the
height), but the stud is open (hollow) and there is no LEGO mark.  It
is textured exactly like the smaller LEGO slopes.  There is a tiny
number stamped inside the slope, but I can't read it (it might be 1-61
or something like that).  Is this a LEGO?

The other is a black column 1x1x5 (5 being the height) that has a
square opening at the bottom and an open (hollow) stud at the top (some
have a tiny "bar" across the bottom of the opening).    Is this a LEGO?
I do own both the 1x1x5 brick and the 2x1x3 slope and I know they are
genuine lego.