 Robotics / 18098
Re: Even better, RIS 1.5, $99.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:28:12 GMT

So if you buy RIS 1.5 or 2.0, buy a 9709 too! Two RCXs are at least 2X fun
over one and you can use the one with the external power jack for
development work.

This brings up another question I have. Since I will now have two RCX's can
someone give me a short summary of how to use them? Can both be used from the
Mindstorms software, or is something better required (since I've only had 2.0
a week, I haven't gotten frustrated enough with the Lego software to abandon
it yet)? Any internet pointers, or books that cover the topic? (I apologize
if this is a FAQ, or well documented-- I've done a quick web search & came up
with nothing, but I have so far invested only a few minutes on research.)

Thanks!
Mike

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson@dawgdayz.com