 Robotics / 17631
Re: RIS parts questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:54:48 GMT

Benton Jackson wrote:

There's an older version of the black pegs that are even tighter. Too tight,
in my opinion, so I've set the few that I have aside. You can easily tell
the difference- look at a regular black peg. It has short lengthwise ridges
on the ends about 2mm long, and by the center stop. The older tight ones
have these ridges all the way across. Also, the notches on the ends are
slightly shallower. Both of these features make them very hard to pull out.

Really!  I can't find any of those in my collection - but I'll mention
this on my 'pegs' page.  Thanks for the info!

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net