 Robotics / 17630
Re: New AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:26:57 GMT

Well, as soon as I get a load of #6 axle connectors I'm building a large
Killough platform with the big spherical wheels. Then I can see how a
Killough platform works without the square-wheel effect my current one has.

In the meantime, I just got 5 more of the dart cannons, to add to the one I
got with a StormTrooper. I've already figured out how to arrange them into a
6-shooter gattling gun, now I've got to build a tracking system around it
with my Vision Command camera, to make an office defense system.

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Sophie writes:
Hi Benton, welcome, ain't it great! I checked out your site and your Robots,
very cool. Interesting challenges you have picked. Get's my technic mind going.
Good luck and I hope to see more of your work. What do you plan to make next?

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com