 Robotics / 17626
17625  |  17627
Subject:
New AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:07:30 GMT

Hi,

I've been lurking on lugnet.robotics for a couple months now, with just a
few odd comments here and there. You're probably wondering who the heck I
am. Well, I'm a new 40 year old fan of Legos. Although I've been an admirer
of legos all my life, it was just recently that I've gotten serious about
building Lego robots. To do this I've bought quite a bit of Lego over the
last two months. I'm over 7000 pieces now, as you can see from this list:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1514

I just finished building a small Killough platform from Mac's plans, and I
think it's time for me to show the lugnuts what I've done so far. I've been
putting pictures of my more interesting projects on my web page:

www.goatrider.com/lego/lego.html

|_) |_ |\ | | / \ |\ | Benton Jackson
|_) |_ | \| | \_/ | \| benton@nospam.goatrider.com

http://www.goatrider.com Maplewood, MN, USA