 Robotics / 17639
Re: RIS parts questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:54:38 GMT

I wouldn't consider it "stuck". I have a few of these tougher than normal
pins and they can be very handy! Apart from the obvious external difference,
the wall thickness seems greater meaning the little hole through the middle
is slightly smaller. I've found this to be the easy visual cue when sorting.
I think they are handy enough to set aside! And if you don't want yours .....

JB

Of course, they were also both used sets, maybe somebody
stuck me with a
substitute?