 Robotics / 17618
Re: RIS parts questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:46:31 GMT

Mike Reddy wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, John Gentilin writes:

I think the constructorpedia is better in RIS 1.0. It has less
in actual bots to put together but explains more of the basics,
fir instance the difference between grey & black pegs.

What is the difference?

The black ones fit tightly into the holes in various Lego parts - the
grey ones are a looser fit and spin freely.  Use grey pegs to fit
parts that will rotate relative to one another - use black ones
otherwise.

See this for more details about all of the Lego pegs:

  http://www.sjbaker.org/steve/lego/pegs.html

----
Steve Baker                      (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
L3Com/Link Simulation & Training (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: sjbaker@link.com           http://www.link.com
Home: sjbaker1@airmail.net       http://www.sjbaker.org