 Robotics / 1753
Re: RCX question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:24:51 GMT

In article <F4EEI2.At@lugnet.com>, Michael Gasperi
<lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes
VB 4.0 works for me.  It is the 32bit professional version.  I agree that
3.0 should not work.

Sarah Clayton wrote in message <000201be2df9$80dc9940$733ea8c2@default>...
You need VB 5.0. OCXs, such as the Spirit OCX, are 32 bit. The 32 bit
version of VB 4.0 *might* work. Perhaps someone has tried it.

Is it possible to use WIN32S.exe to allow VB3 to call spirit routines?
I accept that you cannot put the OCX control onto a form, and therefore
cannot use its properties and methods directly, but can you declare
spirit procedures and call them directly?

Is there a list of the spirit API subroutine calls anywhere?  Or is
spirit.ocx limited to VB4/VB5-type usage?
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 14