 Robotics / 17459
    Stair Climber 4x4 —Steven Nickle
   Doing a search on stair climbing robots, I came accross this link: (URL) basic chassis should be buildable with Legos. Could be reasonably quick. Any thoughts? (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Stair Climber 4x4 —Robert McGlade
     Not sure that this is of any interest to you but I built a low level climber: it's a lot of fun and fast. Here is the link to some vidoes and a java simulation of the leg co-ordination it's called bi-hex+1, only watching the videos can exaplain it's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

         RE: Stair Climber 4x4 —Robert Gravsjö
     Very nice, I really liked the speed you managed to achive with this guy. A nice touch with the video too. Got me very interested in building something similar. /roppert (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Stair Climber 4x4 —Mike Fusion
      "Nickle, Steven (2511)" <Steven.Nickle@esavio.com> wrote in message news:Gsx86v.8p7@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) thinking about it. does anyone have any mechanisms that i could work on that would completely transfer drive from one output to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Stair Climber 4x4 —Jona
   We (LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor) recently had our Stair Climbing event here in Ann Arbor. The 3 bots that competed all had very similar designs to the item you link to. We competed on a 5 step stair case that had a total rise and total run of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)