 Robotics / 1745
Re: legOS Download, plus Install
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 01:13:32 GMT

Thanks,   IE 3.0 also works.  It's wierd that Netscape doesn't handle the
files correctly.

Also related to legOS, I am working using win95 and had a bit of difficulty
getting everything working just right, so I thought others might find useful
a description of what I did to get it to work under win95.

The following web page details the steps I took:

<http://ex.stormyprods.com/lego/legOS.html>

-brian

Jim Wood wrote:

Brian,

Try ie4.  That seemed to work.

Brian Stormont wrote:

Has anyone downloaded Markus Noga's legOS files successfully?   I keep
getting corrupt gzip files.   Using Netscape I've tried right clicking
and picking "save as", but still seem to get corrupt files.  The file
size looks right, but all the versions of gunzip I've tried don't work.

-brian