 Robotics / 1743
RE: legOS Download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 00:30:34 GMT

WinZip is good, but I would try Aladdin Expander or StuffIt.  Made for the
Mac and the PC -- moreover, its free!  You can find it here:

http://www.aladdinsys.com/downloads/index.html

Good luck,
Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurentino Martins [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 1998 7:48 PM
To: jdonaldson@ghg.net
Cc: Lego-Robotics
Subject: Re: legOS Download

At 18:07 22-12-1998 Tuesday , you wrote:
I have successfully unziped the file using the gzip that is part of
the Cygnus package, but I have been unable to untar the file using the
Cygnus TAR utility.
I wish it was ziped using the standard Intel PKZIP. I also wish it was
100% usable under Win95/98 or WinNT.

Have you tried WinZip?
I heard it works quite well with gzip and tar files.

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]