 Robotics / 1739
Re: BASIC like programming alternatives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 00:25:55 GMT

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, John Cutter wrote:

want to write some reasonably sophisticated programs, but I'm afraid I don't
know C...

Unfortunately, to write sophisticated programs, you need a sophisticated
language. which tosses anything even remotely BASIC-like (and most
interpreted languages) right out the window.

C is not that hard to learn if you've ever used any kind of structured
language before.

-Ian