 Robotics / 17321
Re: RCX Dead??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:30:30 GMT

Lego is usually pretty nice about replacing broken lego, far nicer than
they are required to be. I dont know what theyll do about a broken RCX
though. You should call consumer affairs (i dont know the number) and
ask them.

Kingsley Gifford wrote:

Hi

I dropped my RCX on the floor (about 1m)

Now it won't turn back on.anyone have any experience with this?

Does anyone know lego's warranty?

Thanks...this really sucks