 Robotics / 17268
17267  |  17269
Subject:
National Toy Designing Festival for learning Technologies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:00:52 GMT

Dear all,

To some this mail may look out of place. But to others it would be a great
chance to participate in the only toy designing festival of the country. We
are one of the pioneer technology institute of the country
working on "digital divide" and "learning technologies for developing
countries". Thus is the National Toy Design Festival being held at IIT
Kanpur (ANOTHER TOY STORY). please visit

www.iitk.ac.in/techkriti/toystory

For the more lego work, we also run a program for imparting science
education in India via hands on building experience. We have worked for
slums(Intel Computer Clubhouse at Katha, New Delhi), well off schools and
others based on Mindstorm kits. please visit

www.iitk.ac.in/robotics/brics

We would like to hear people's views and any organisations interested in
sponsorship models.

Thank You
Manu Prakash
manup@cse.iitk.ac.in

Senior Undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology           Kanpur
India