 Robotics / 17267
RE: power source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:53:19 GMT

go to this page (but it's in english : use altavista)

http://home.nordnet.fr/~mdenayer/tips_tricks/tips_autres.htm

nanobapt

"la cuillère n'existe pas"
http://www.mindstorms-bapt.fr.st/
http://membres.tripod.fr/mecahp
icq : 94470030

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Kingsley Gifford [mailto:kgifford@roadrunner.nf.net]
Envoyé : mardi 12 février 2002 19:41
À : lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Objet : power source

I am using a mindstorms 1.5 (although it says "rcx 1.0" on the rcx.

This model does not have a port to connect an external powersupply. Most
of my projects do not involve portability/motion of the rcx so using a
transformer would be fine to me. Has anyone done this or have any
suggestions? I have a couple adjustable power transformers that would
suplly 9V DC and while rummaging through my junk I found an old sega
adapeter, although this one is rated at 9V 1A (possibly to powerful?)

thanks