 Robotics / 17266
17265  |  17267
Subject:
power source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:40:39 GMT

I am using a mindstorms 1.5 (although it says "rcx 1.0" on the rcx.

This model does not have a port to connect an external powersupply. Most
of my projects do not involve portability/motion of the rcx so using a
transformer would be fine to me. Has anyone done this or have any
suggestions? I have a couple adjustable power transformers that would
suplly 9V DC and while rummaging through my junk I found an old sega
adapeter, although this one is rated at 9V 1A (possibly to powerful?)

thanks