 Robotics / 17035
Re: Using the Differential to drive straight.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:34:33 GMT

<snip>

I've been thinking of trying sort of a one-speed transmission arrangement,
such that the transmission, when engaged, locks the axle between the two
drive motors.  When disengaged, the drive motors can rotate independently.
Has anyone tried this and what results did you get?

Rich
</snip>

well, you could try the adder/subtractor (shameless plug here
http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet >
or i think that i have another idea but i have to build it before i can CAD
it so give me a week or so.

mike