 Robotics / 16284
Re: SHRIMP power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:44:57 GMT

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:29:31 GMT, John Barnes <barnes@sensors.com> wrote:

I think most R/C car batteries are 9.6 volts?

9.6V are available, but most (in the UK at least, I assume elsewhere as
well) are 6 cells, and therefore 7.2V.

I believe Digikey sells the required connector (WM2308/09)

Anyone in the UK - Maplin does, and so do most R/C model shops.

regards,         Ian SMith
--
  |\ /|     Opinions expressed in this post are my own, and do
                 http://www.achrn.demon.co.uk/amos.html