 Robotics / 15998
Re: Lego Dacta Control Lab software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 05:27:36 GMT

Looks like only PC is available on that site.  Could you give me a site for the
Mac version?

Thanks for your time,

Ben Erwin wrote:

ok, maybe not what you were looking for, but...

ROBOLAB 2.5 will support programming the Control Lab software in addition to
the RCX (including the Vision Command camera), and Scout.

If you already have ROBOLAB 2.0, you can download "LEGO Engineer" - a plug-in
to ROBOLAB 2.0 that programs the Control Lab software.
http://ldaps.arc.nasa.gov/LEGOEngineer/

both of these are mac and pc

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Hobba writes:
Years ago I was building lego robots based on the Control Lab kit, with the
software running on a Macintosh.  The Mac is about to disappear, so I want
to run the Control Lab off a PC now.

Does anyone on this list have a Control Lab with PC software?

thanks,
Mark.

(To email me, remove the "nospamto_" prefix from my address in the header,
or reply here and I'll read it)