 Robotics / 15859
Re: rechargeable 9V battery packs for RCX/JCX and Legos motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 06:38:16 GMT

Didn't someone recommend a rechargable power pack designed for radio
controlled model cars once - I saw a web page with this on, but can't
remember where.

Great if you have a RCX 1.0 - still available from education suppliers

Robin