 Robotics / 15022
Re: Programming the RCX...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:47:16 GMT

I think you just need some more exposure to the real world.  Computing does
not begin and end at the desktop, that is a only a small (and somewhat
boring)part.  There are people creating significant applications every day
using tools that you (or I) have never heard of.  Try to keep and open mind,
and remember to explore.

I love responding to my own post.  I just checked out you website and see
you are an explorer with an open mind (at least an open source mind).  I,
however, am an ass.  Sorry