 Robotics / 14471
Re: What AC adapter to use for RIS 1.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:32:20 GMT

There's usually somebody selling the original Lego adapters on eBay for
about $18.  I suppose that's highish compared to a Radio Shack 9v unit.  He
must have a case or so - I bought 2 and they've been on regularly for a
couple months.  While I haven't seen the adapter alone from Lego, it is the
same one that comes with the 9v train speed control - a bit pricey for just
the adapter though.