 Robotics / 1437
Re: Mindstorm/CyberMaster Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 07:49:41 GMT

Barfoot, William: wrote in message ...
ok, no flames on this one!!!  I am new to the Lego robot series. I have
never heard of CyberMaster, and am very intrigued...  I am gathering
from this post that it is not sold in the states? Why is that? I am
completely hooked on Mindstorms, and the thought of a more advanced set
for "grown ups" is very exciting... Can someone enlighten me on this
subject...

For comparison CM - MS, see:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo

Eric Brok