 Robotics / 1449
Re: Mindstorm/CyberMaster Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:53:31 GMT

At 15:33 15-12-1998 Tuesday , you wrote:
"Andy Bower" <bower@object-arts.com> writes:

The third motor output (and only this one) has the the ability to report
motor current (in mA approx) which makes it possible to do stall detection.

You can do stall detection this way?  How can this be done using NQC,
say?

I've brought up this issue in this discussion group earlier, but noone
knew how to do stall detection, or so it seemed to me.

Any of you have confirmed this?
Some time ago in a few test I've made the only I could read with MotorCurrent() was if the motor was running...(?)

Laurentino Martins

[lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]