 Robotics / 1436
RE: Pitsco Catalog!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 00:30:26 GMT

FWIW-

I requested the catalog using http://www.catalogcity.com
a few weeks ago and got the catalog last week.  No
explanations/justifications required.  It is funny that some things are
cheaper from Pitsco and some things are cheaper from S&H.  In some cases it
is a very significant difference -- go figure.

JT

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin A. Saddi [mailto:ksaddi@gte.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 1998 9:20 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Pitsco Catalog!?

I requested for a catalog yesterday and the guy replies and asks me if I
am an educator and goes on explaining about how they focus on the
educational market, and so on. Seems to me, he isn't gonna send me one!
=(

If you have a copy, how did you get one? I emailed for it; would it
better if I called?

--
Kevin A. Saddi
kevin-saddi@iname.com