 Robotics / 14286
Re: saving me pennies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:21:36 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (kristin fullenwider) writes:

2. to learn code; pdforth,NQC, and,C++ where do i start and, what book
should I get at the library?

Try the original software, then NQC, then others.
For a start try Dave Baum's book Definite Guide to LEGO Mindstorms.
If your library doesn't have it, there's some material on the web:
http://www.google.com/search?q=nqc+tutorial
http://www.google.com/search?q=nqc+examples

Jürgen

--