 Robotics / 14282
Re: saving me pennies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:52:29 GMT

Try to get the version 2.0 RCX so you will have the eternal power connector.
Saves a lot on Batteries.
Buy Dave Baums book, "Definitive Guide to Lego MindStorms".
Also, Jonathan Knudsen's " The Unofficial Guide to Lego MindStorms Robots"
is very useful.
When you feel you have exhausted these resources and hunger for more, get
"Extreme MindStorms". This is a collaboration of Dave Baum, Michael Gasperi,
Ralph Hemple, and Luis Villa.
These books are available in paperback at most of the online bookstores.

--
Bob Fay
California, USA

http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/