 Robotics / 14281
14280  |  14282
Subject:
saving me pennies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:21:15 GMT

I just got my first computer ,a laptop actually. now I am saving my pennies
for the RIS set. I only knows how to do basic operations w/ computers, but I
learning all I can. have been following your e-mails for awhile and
understand this is no simple toy. now i am very interested in code and
cross-compiling. so, where should I start?
1. is there a 2.0 version of RCX?, if so should I get it or 1.5
2. to learn code; pdforth,NQC, and,C++ where do i start and, what book
should I get at the library?

thank you, Lego Users Group NETwork
RUDI