 Robotics / 14261
Re: OmniRemote and Mindstorms Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 05:31:43 GMT

Martin wrote:

First of all; Someone did send him an email, and he's sorry he hasn't
gotten anywhere useful with a reply. He's been fairly busy.

I believe that was me. No rush, your post here is good news. Any ETA?

Charlie is definitely interested in getting this problem solved; More
users means more revenue. It's unclear whether or not one will be able
to use the palm IR as an interface, but you should be able to at least
run a ported version of NQC (which does not exist today) to compile
code, and upload it to your RCX, and at least receive IR messages and
watch their contents.

Very cool stuff. I can't wait.

Dean
--