 Robotics / 14260
Re: ezmlm warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 04:26:38 GMT

Yes, we reject messages over 50MB to cut down of the email clowns,  I assume
this was not being too restrictive.

Ridh

on 2/6/01 7:10 PM, lego-robotics-help@crynwr.com at
lego-robotics-help@crynwr.com wrote:

lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list.

Messages to you seem to have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of
the first bounce message I received.

I will remove your address from the mailing list, without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages bounced from your address. Copies of
these messages may be in the archive. To get message 12345 from the
archive, send an empty note to lego-robotics-get.12345@crynwr.com.
Here are the message numbers:

15712

--- Below this line is a copy of the bounce message I received.