 Robotics / 14265
Re: OmniRemote and Mindstorms Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:05:10 GMT

Lon Shapiro wrote:

I, for one, would be ready to buy the library and point all my robotics
students (most of whom have pilots/visors, too) Charlie's way to buy their
own copies. Did you get a sense of how soon till 2.0 was released and the
library put on sale? Thank you for talking on our (RCX/IR dreamers)
behalf!

No word yet on schedule. He's currently doing some contract programming
for a medical devices design firm, and he's looking for someone else to
do that coding for him, so he can get back to work on OmniRemote. (If
you know someone with Metrowerks C experience who's looking for a
contract gig, let me know.)