 Robotics / 13904
Re: I ordered a 1.5 and was sent a 1.0 Good or Bad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:42:05 GMT

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:09:29 GMT, Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:
Andrew P wrote:

I ordered a RIS 1.5 and recieved a 1.0.
Should I be happy?
I know the 1.0 has a jack for an external power supply.
Also the firmware can be updated.

So is there a downside to having been sent a 1.0 RIS?

Thanks!
Andy

Very GOOD!

Now contact LEGO consumer affairs and tell them you received a 1.0. Ask
them for the FREE 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit.  I've received 3 of these kits
with no hassle what so ever. It comes with the manuals and software and
all the parts that the 1.0 doesn't have. A Very good deal...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html

Thank you so muchfor the advice!
The free upgrade kit is on the way now.
Also, the lady I spoke with was quite nice.

Thanks again!

-Andy