 Robotics / 13925
Re: I ordered a 1.5 and was sent a 1.0 Good or Bad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:29:51 GMT

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:09:29 GMT, Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

Now contact LEGO consumer affairs and tell them you received a 1.0. Ask
them for the FREE 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade kit.  I've received 3 of these kits
I have exactly the same problem.

How do you contact Consumer Affairs? I don't know the number or web
address. Actually, I didn't even know they had such an animal.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ