 Robotics / 13518
13517  |  13519
Subject:
Motor wires
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:48:52 GMT

I've looking for motor wires in the lenghts of 8.5 cm and 25.s cm.  I called
LEGO and they said that both those sizes are no longer avaliable (#5041) and
(#5311).  The only size ava. is the 128 cm lenght (#5111).  The guy on the
phone had no clue what I was talking about and was not sure if there were
smaller lenght wires available.  Does anyone know if there is a LEGO
replacement parts dept. I could call.  I don't need long cables for my RCXs
I need short ones to connect the motors to it.

Thanks