 Robotics / 13523
Re: Motor wires
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:51:59 GMT

Ahui Herrera wrote:

I've looking for motor wires in the lenghts of 8.5 cm and 25.s cm.  I called
LEGO and they said that both those sizes are no longer avaliable (#5041) and
(#5311).  The only size ava. is the 128 cm lenght (#5111).  The guy on the
phone had no clue what I was talking about and was not sure if there were
smaller lenght wires available.  Does anyone know if there is a LEGO
replacement parts dept. I could call.  I don't need long cables for my RCXs
I need short ones to connect the motors to it.

Thanks

Cut the long ones and make them small... That's what I do. If you use a
soldering gun and are good no one will really know the difference.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html