 Robotics / 13505
Re: Opening RCX Code programs in Web Browser gives text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 14:24:50 GMT

"Ben Erwin" <ben@alum.mit.edu> writes:

I don't know if this has already been discovered a dozen times before (I
would search to find out, but the text search cgi is down!)... but I just
found something cool.

If you put a link to any RCX Code program with a .rcx extension in a web
browser and click on that link, a text version of that program comes up in
the browser.

That is not very surprising, as RCX Code is text.
So there is no LEGO-awareness in the browser.

Pretty nifty.

Yes, they did the right thing using text for storage of programs.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/