 Robotics / 12817
12816  |  12818
Subject:
Need more help with NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:05:44 GMT

I need some other help with NQC.
I downloaded the tutorialof Mark Overmars, a lot of example of NQC, but when
i write the first program of the tutorial i got at least 6 errors (maybe 8
!), here is the program:

task main()
{
onfwd(out_a);
onfwd(out_c);
wait(200);
onrev(out_a+out_c);
wait(200);
off(out_a+out_c);
}

Then i write at the command prompt:

nqc test2.nqc -TRCX2

Just to compile it, not to download; and here are the errors (not all):

#---------------------------------------------------------
# Error: undefined variable 'out_a'
File "test2.nqc" ; line 6
# onrev(out_a+out_c);