 Robotics / 12828
Re: Need more help with NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:02:10 GMT

Why didn't you try my WinNQC? although it is only v1.1.
You can find information in lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, you won't be sorry.

Zhengrong

Giacomo wrote:

I need some other help with NQC.
I downloaded the tutorialof Mark Overmars, a lot of example of NQC, but when
i write the first program of the tutorial i got at least 6 errors (maybe 8
!), here is the program:

task main()
{
onfwd(out_a);
onfwd(out_c);
wait(200);
onrev(out_a+out_c);
wait(200);
off(out_a+out_c);
}

Then i write at the command prompt:

nqc test2.nqc -TRCX2

Just to compile it, not to download; and here are the errors (not all):

#---------------------------------------------------------
# Error: undefined variable 'out_a'
File "test2.nqc" ; line 6
# onrev(out_a+out_c);