 Robotics / 12838
Re: LINUX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, James Stanton <jbs@parsons.edu> writes:
I've got a linux box sitting here that is not doing much at all. I was
thinking that I could devote it to Legos. I know that I have seen
something on here b4 about using Linux. Where could I get the appropriate
driver?

Thanks, Jim

Jim-
My Linux mini-HOWTO is here:

http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Lego-HOWTO/index.html

That covers every option that is available on Linux, at least that I'm aware
of, including NQC and tons of others. Good luck with it.
Luis