 Robotics / 12830
Re: LINUX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:08:54 GMT

James Stanton wrote:

I've got a linux box sitting here that is not doing much at all. I was
thinking that I could devote it to Legos. I know that I have seen
something on here b4 about using Linux. Where could I get the appropriate
driver?

Thanks, Jim

If you are looking for NQC for Linux go to the NQC web site and click on the
Unix installs.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html